- [1300 135 506](tel:1300135506)
- [(02) 9687 6577](tel:+61296876577)
If you are an existing Service User you can use the on-call number previously provided by your Assessor (if applicable) for any urgent service needs outside of business hours.
In a medical emergency please dial 000 to contact emergency services.
All About Caring welcomes your feedback including any dissatisfaction you may have whilst accessing our services.
Please report any concerns or complaints immediately to your Assessor or to a Service Team member in our Head Office, via phone or email. They will discuss your concerns, and advise you of how they can or will address these to ensure you are satisfied with the outcome. All concerns raised are documented in our system to ensure we have handled these appropriately.
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of a situation or have further concerns, or have a serious issue to raise, you can request to make a formal complaint
- Any concerns that cannot be resolved will be escalated to the Support Services Manager who will mediate to resolve the situation with all parties involved in consultation with the management team as appropriate.
- The matter will be overseen by a manager, who will document this in a Corrective Action to begin the process to resolve the issue
- You will be informed of the process and outcome and will receive both an acknowledgement and finalisation letter
If you have an issue with another Service Provider or with your Carer you may request All About Caring assist in helping to resolve the issue.
Complaints regarding disability services can also be made directly to the NDIS Commission by:
- Phoning [1800 035 544](tel:1800035544) (free call from landlines)
- Phoning the National Relay Service for an interpreter on TTY [133 677](tel:133677) and ask for [1800 035 544](tel:1800035544)
- Completing a complaint form online [www.ndiscommission.gov.au/participants/complaints](www.ndiscommission.gov.au/participants/complaints)
Complaints regarding aged care services can be made directly to the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner by:
- Phoning [1800 550 552](tel:1800550552)
- Online via [www.agedcarecomplaints.gov.au](www.agedcarecomplaints.gov.au)
All About Caring is an Australian privately owned organisation, committed to delivering the best in community support.
As a growing organisation, we are always looking for dedicated people with a genuine desire to work in the community industry to join our team. To apply, please send your CV including a cover letter to email@example.com, or fill in the form on the right.
We are always looking for people to join our team of Support Workers across Australia. Without reliable and professional Support Workers we would not be able to provide the high quality support to our Service Users to assist them in maintaining their independence. The position offers full time, part time or flexible casual hours with opportunities for advancement. To be successful, applicants must be compassionate, confident, reliable, and dedicated to providing a high standard of support to our service users and their family carers. Experience is preferred however all training will be provided.
Our team of Assessors work closely with Service Users in their local community to ensure the services we provide meet their individual needs and preferences, develop their individual Support Plan and ensure any risks relating to service delivery are managed appropriately to ensure the safety of the Service User and our staff.
Our frontline staff are supported by a dedicated team which includes rostering, customer service, administration, human resources and management roles. We provide regular training and opportunities for career progression within the company.